Traditionally, speakers from different countries will be brought together to present the results of recent research in the field of the quality of education, find new ways of integrating educational systems and programs into the urban environment, as well as form new research teams.
The following tracks will be discussed within the Symposium:
Learning environments of a city:
- City as a resource for learning and development;
- Educational institutions and quality of living in a city;
- Lifelong learning in a modern city — educating citizens to improve the quality of life.
Professional development, urban context:
- Developing professional human resources for a modern city;
- Network communities as a tool to develop education quality;
- Teacher training and professional development.
University as a platform for dialogue:
- University and urban communities;
- University research and the university as an institute of development of research competencies;
- University as a source and condition for urban development .
To participate in the Symposium as a speaker, please fill in the application form and attach your abstract before April 1, 2022. To participate as a listener, please select “No report” in the “Type of report” item of the application form.
The results of the Symposium will be published in a collection of articles indexed in SCOPUS/WoS. Information on manuscript submission requirements will be communicated further.
All updated information is available on the Symposium’s website and in the information letter.